[Stargate] Stargate Yule Toys for Tots donation turned in!

Cynthia Whitford simonevalery at comcast.net
Sat Dec 17 10:08:01 PST 2011

.         We finally got our Toys for Tots donation turned in today!

we drove past the marine recruiting station on Mason road just as the Toys
for Tots reps were loading out all the previously collected toys to take
them to the distribution warehouse in Waller, so we added the Stargate toys
and money to the collection and the marines and reps were very thankful!

Thank you again to everybody who donated time, toys, and money at Stargate
Yule! We look forward to doing it bigger and better next year!

Best regards,

Robert and Simone

Baron and Baroness