[Stargate] (no subject)

Brandon Garner garnerbk at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 15 13:06:31 PST 2011

Hi John,

Welcome to the Barony of the Star Gate, your local SCA chapter.

I am Lord Orin Ketilsson, the Knight Marshal for Star Gate, and the guy you need to talk to about armor.

There are some tricks to putting on armor I can teach you. There is not another practice scheduled this month, as the 4th Sunday is Christmas.
Also, I will be in & out of town during the break.

However, I will be more than happy to meet with you to discuss what armor you have, how to pad it, put it on, care for it, etc., either at the next scheduled practice, on January 8th; or you can contact me at 979.820.1586 (call or text is fine) to try to arrange a time when we get together before that.

Look forward to hearing from you.

- Orin
AKA - Brandon Garner
979.820.1586

p.s. - You can also find me on Facebook as Orin Ketilsson.