[Stargate] Fwd: [Coastal] Registration for Gulf War

John Hirling jhirling at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 06:22:18 PST 2011

Greetings all

Below is Graf Galen's missive about Gulf Wars registration and land
allocations.  Please remember to also send your information to HL Alden or
me.  HL Alden will be early on and make certain we are set up as well as
possible on the land we are given.  But we need your information to assure
you are included in our layout and to maximize use of our land.

~ihon
Baron of Stargate

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass . . .
it's about learning how to dance in the rain!"

Unknown (but I wish it had been me)