[Stargate] Submissions for March Two Towers Due Sun 2/27

Seneschal of Stargate seneschal at stargate.ansteorra.org
Mon Feb 28 08:38:02 PST 2011

Here you go!

Greetings to the Populace of Stargate and all good neighbors near and far!

The time for war is nigh!  Time to get those last few projects finished and
start looking at packing lists and getting things in order.  Don’t forget to
have your vehicle’s/trailer’s: oil changed, tires checked/rotated, fluids
topped off, etc before you get on the road.  Every year I hear about
somebody breaking down somewhere between here and there.  Don’t let it
happen to you!  Once you get there, Baron Ihon, Sir Galen, or I should be
able to help you find space to set up your camp.  Don’t forget, Stargate is
hosting a hospitality pavilion at Gulf War and people will be needed to
help.  Please contact Baron Ihon for information.

Congratulations to Master Robert and Baroness Simone, heirs-apparent to the
Barony of Stargate.  Their investiture will take place at the Stargate/Loch
Joint Baronial Championship in April.  Lady Maureen Faulkner is stewarding
the event, and many of her crew are already lined up.  If you haven’t
volunteered yet, please do so!  There’s always work to be done and more
hands make it easier for everyone.  Baron William and the Loch will be
coordinating feast!  ACCEPS should be open soon for people to begin
registering for the event.

Sir Godwin and Mistress Lissa will be feast stewards for  the May event and
will be calling on people to help in the kitchen.  If you’re interested in
helping, please contact them.

In Service,

HL Alden Drake

Stargate Seneschal