[Stargate] The new Stargate Exchequer

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 22 16:58:44 PST 2011

I would also like to congratulate and thank Baroness Genevieve for volunteering
for this position.  The Barony runs by those willing to give of their time and
efforts to make it happen.  I'd like to give many thanks to Lady Brenna as
well.  She has done a fantastic job over the past two years and I am very
grateful for having had the opportunity to work with her.

In service,
Alden, Seneschal