[Stargate] ISO Creator of artwork for baronial heraldic device

Chronicler of Stargate chronicler at stargate.ansteorra.org
Tue Jan 25 14:45:01 PST 2011

I am seeking the creator of the artwork for the heraldic device for the
Barony of the Stargate that can be found on Stargate's web site in the upper
right hand corner near the photo of Baron Ihon and Baroness Isabeau. This
piece of art is also in the Two Towers in the upper right hand corner of the
pages listing meetings, practices, and officers. I need to obtain permission
from the artist to publish the artwork and formally give credit to the
artist in every issue of the *Two Towers*. If you are the creator of this
artwork or know who is, please contact me as soon as possible so that I
don't have to remove the barony's heraldic device from future issues of the
Two Towers.

In service,

Anne Barrington
Chronicler