[Stargate] ISO Creator of artwork for baronial heraldic device

Chronicler of Stargate chronicler at stargate.ansteorra.org
Tue Jan 25 16:21:37 PST 2011

HL Eadric,

I beg your pardon. Once again, I was not thorough enough in my observation
and too hasty to write. Upon closer examination, it appears that the artwork
for the Stargate baronial device on Stargate's web site does indeed differ
from that on the Kingdom web site.

As the creator of the artwork on the Stargate web site, are you willing to
give permission for its continued use on the web site and newsletter (The
Two Towers)? If so, I would be greatly appreciative if you would complete
Permission to Publish Artwork form found at
http://chronicler.ansteorra.org/Forms/ReleasePhotographerFillable.pdf and
return it to me at your earliest convenience. If you do not wish your
artwork to be used in the Two Towers and on the Stargate web site, please
let me know.

Thank you,

Anne Barrington
Chronicler

P.S. To the Populace of Stargate - I am keeping this conversation public for
the sake of following up on a request that I made publicly. I apologize for
filling your in boxes with a conversation that is probably of little
interest to most of you.
P.P.S. Merewyn - I do not intend to step on your toes, so to speak. It just
seems reasonable to ask for permission to use the artwork for both the
newsletter and the web site at the same time.