[Stargate] Round Table Class Schedule

ihon & Isabeau bandb.stargate at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 08:01:27 PST 2011

Thanks Collwyn for the below info and for your offer.

I've spoken with Merewyn and she is going to add the schedule as a PDF in
addition to the Excel file.  People will then have the option of viewing as
an Excel or PDF file.  As soon as she's completed that process she'll let me
know and I'll post to the Ansteorra Announce list.

~ihon & Isabeau~
Baron and Baroness of Stargate

John & Terri Hirling