[Stargate] Armor Needed by Returning Fighter

Lee King leekellerking at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 17 17:05:39 PDT 2011

My Dear Fellow Stargate Residents:
After some 17 years out of harness, I am in the hunt for some good, usable munitions-grade armor.  All I have at this time is a protective cup.  :-)
Does anyone have some serviceable armor they would like to sell (cheap)?  I thought I might put this out on the list before either (1) ordering new stuff, or (2) trying to cobble together my own setup.
For sizing, I'm about 5' 10 1/2" tall and 185 pounds.  Right hander.
I am also in the market for sword rattan and a good basket hilt.
Thanks in advance.
Lord Leif Wadason, Squire to Sir Karl der Gaenger

(M/K/A Lee Keller King)

Check out my firm's blawg: http://thevethanlawfirm.blogspot.com/
Follow me on Twitter:  @bizlawyertexas