[Stargate] Need Submissions for August 2011 Two Towers

Chronicler of Stargate chronicler at stargate.ansteorra.org
Thu Jul 28 09:05:04 PDT 2011

Good morning,

I am currently assembling materials for the August 2011 issue of the Two
Towers and I would greatly appreciate the help of the populace, officers,
and guild principals. In particular, I need information regarding the
following:

--> Dates, times and locations of upcoming guild meetings, performing arts
and martial arts practices, and workshops

----------> Will there be a Fourth Sunday Arts Day in August?
----------> Will there be any Sunday fighter practices in August?

--> Input from officers on current events

----------> Was there a Fourth Sunday Arts Day in July? If so, who attended
and what did they do?
----------> Were there any Sunday fighter practices in July? If so, how many
fighters and spectators were there?

--> Photographs from recent events

--> Word fame about Stargaters

--> Articles, essays, poems, stories, or illustrations

Please send your submissions to me at this address by Sunday, July 31, 2011,
so that I can finalize the Two Towers in time for the Officers' and Populace
meeting the following evening.
Thank you,

Anne

HL Anne Barrington