[Stargate] Fw: Wildfire Emergency Shelter - Volunteers Needed

amie lacher claireamie at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 20 15:44:36 PDT 2011

I just thought I would forward this request for volunteers. If any of you have the time and/or resources, they could really use some help right now sheltering animals affected by the fire. I have already replied to the email with my availability to help out.

In service,
Ldy Claire la Combe

Amie M. Powell, BAAS  Piano & Voice Instructor  936-333-4127  11909 Grant Rd #C25  Cypress, TX 77429  claireamie at yahoo.com