[Stargate] Fighter Pratice in the Park

David Jurgens djurgens at swbell.net
Thu Jun 23 15:48:16 PDT 2011

Greetings,

I am sorry for the late announcement.  But I want to let everyone know that
this Sunday there will be fighter practice in Memorial Park starting at
10am.  The practice will be near the intersection of South Picnic Lane and
Memorial Loop Drive.  A link to a Google map is here:
http://tinyurl.com/6f4g57c

At this time, it will only be chivalric practice because I have not
confirmed a rapier marshal will be present.

This is will be an ongoing practice for Stargate on the Second and Fourth
Sundays.  This will be opposite Gate's Edge practices on the First and Third
Sundays in Meyer Park.  I will get the schedule posted to the website and
make more timely announcements to these lists in the future.

I hope to see y'all at practice on Sunday and maybe the day before at
Bordermarsh Barional.

Regards,

Sir Godwin of Edington

Stargate Knight Marshal (Acting)