[Stargate] Congratulations and Thank You's for Bordermarch Baronials

Cynthia Whitford simonevalery at comcast.net
Sat Jun 25 18:32:43 PDT 2011

Congratulations to Mistress Hillary for winning the Bordermarch A&S Championship!

Congrats to Sir John of Severn on winning the Bordermarch Chivalric Championship and earning the privilege of running the chiv scenarios at BAM!

Thank you to the set up and take down crew for the Stargate Baronial Pavilion - Godwin, Lissa, Alden, Genevieve, Anne, Kaitlin, Nicolet, Hillary, and others who wandered by and got sucked in to the process ;-)

Thank you to Lissa, Anne, Hillary, (and others) for providing the awesome hospitality spread today!  We had lemonade, ice water, fresh fruits, mixed nuts, olives, and salty crunchy snacks - just right for a hot day of fighting!

Thank you to everybody who stopped by to visit and share our space for a while today.  We enjoyed seeing so many of our friends!

and, most of all, thank you to Bordermarch for providing the shady trees and lovely breeze all day, they made for a wonderful event.

best regards,
Robert and Simone
Baron and Baroness