[Stargate] New Seneschal

Coastal Seneschal coastal at seneschal.ansteorra.org
Mon Jun 27 07:09:04 PDT 2011

Greetings Stargate,
I am pleased to announce that Lady Nicolet Deuville will be the new Stargate
Seneschal.  She will take over on July 11, 2011 at the end of Stargate's
Populace meeting.  I would like to thank her for her willingness and desire
to serve the barony and hope you are all as supportive of her term as you
have been for mine.

I'd like to thank Their Excellencies Ihon and Isabeau and Robert and Simone,
Baroness Cristyana, and the officers and populace of Stargate for their
support and efforts towards the barony for the past two years.  It has been
a pleasure working with all of you and I am very grateful to have had the
opportunity to serve Stargate as Seneschal.

In service,
Alden