[Stargate] 4th sunday

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 27 13:39:24 PDT 2011

Stopped by the church late, around 3:45pm, but no one was there except the folks from the afternoon spanish church service, so I went home.

I get the Stargate digest version, which don't push out their posts till either a number of posts are queued or a certain amount of time has passed...didn't see the Sunday posts till Monday at 2pm.

Perhaps next time I can offer a class.
Cheers, Hillary