[Stargate] [Gatesedge] Fighter Pratice in the Park

amie lacher claireamie at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 23 19:19:20 PDT 2011

I won't be able to make it to practice this Sunday as I have church and lunch plans with my Houston Mama. :) Next Sunday, the 3rd i think, I will be at a practice somewhere if there is one.

In service,

Amie M. Powell, BAAS  Piano & Voice Instructor  936-333-4127  11909 Grant Rd #C25  Cypress, TX 77429  claireamie at yahoo.com