[Stargate] Call to Stargate Champions April 2005 to Present

ihon & Isabeau bandb.stargate at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 10:42:27 PDT 2011

In less than three short weeks, April 9, we will step down as Baron and
Baroness of Stargate.  We invite everyone to celebrate the investiture of
Master Robert Michael McPharlan and Baroness Simone Valery la Rousse.  We
desire to recognize all the Champions who have served Stargate and us during
our tenure and hope you will be present, wearing your favors.  We have been
so blessed and we sincerely hope you can join us for our final court as
Stargate's Lord & Lady.

~ihon & Isabeau~
Baron and Baroness of Stargate

John & Terri Hirling