[Stargate] Eep, Mia culpa: Was I need Help.

Diane Taylor dianet_write at yahoo.com
Sun May 8 11:53:48 PDT 2011

I thought I had written the entire group instead of one individual..  My fault
entirely, I should have looked at the addy I was sending the note to.

Thank you all for responding to my call for help. About an hour after I posted
the original missive, one of my neighbors returned home and was kind enough to
help me out with transport.   I thank you all for your offers.

My other dog, Bear's brother,  has yet to realize he's not coming home.. so
we're keeping him distracted with happy time, lots of love, and doggie treats.
:D

 See ya next time,

Diane Taylor

http://dianet-write.weebly.com/
http://themusemoment.blogspot.com/

Writers don't get mad, they write books.