[Stargate] I need help...

Diane Taylor dianet_write at yahoo.com
Sat May 7 12:35:55 PDT 2011

I am sorry to post this OT, but one of my furry children passed on at 12:47 pm
today and I need a ride to get him to the SPCA so they can help me take care of
him properly.   I know I do not post here often.. as a matter of fact I'm a rare
ghost on the list, but I need help with this.  Bear was a good friend for 12
years and I need to help get him to where he needs to go.

Can anyone help?  I live down here just west of Kirkwood and Bellaire and I'm
sort of in a bind.  I don't drive and I don't have a car and the SPCA is too far
away for me to think about trying to.. well.. you know.

And before you ask, the Animal Control people only do injured and live
collections and the police.. at least according to the dispatch I talk to... do
not do "Doggie Doo Doo patrols"

 See ya next time,

Diane Taylor

http://dianet-write.weebly.com/
http://themusemoment.blogspot.com/

Writers don't get mad, they write books.