[Stargate] Fw: 4th Sunday arts??

Lauren Norman lmnorman at uh.edu
Wed May 18 16:17:28 PDT 2011

Hillary,

sorry for not replying sooner!  I've got an email in to Lynn at St. Giles to make sure the facility will be available for our use.  I'm waiting to hear back, but I'm assuming there won't be a problem.  I personally would like to hold 4th Sunday Arts, and provided we have a room I will be there.  I will post to the list as soon as I hear back from Lynn to confirm one way or the other.

Isolde, MoAS

Lauren Norman
409.739.5645

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.

Robert Heinlein