[Stargate] 4th sunday arts

Lauren Norman lmnorman at uh.edu
Sat May 21 13:04:39 PDT 2011

After hearing back from the pastor at St. Giles, I am happy to announce that 4th sunday is officially ON!  Come out to the church (5900 Pinemont) and bring your projects, whatever they may be.  There is plenty of table space to spread out and work, a kitchen if you're culinarily inclined and everyone is welcome.  Also, if anyone has questions about their project, writing documentation, teaching a class or anything else, I'll be happy to assist where I can!

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Isolde, MoAS

Lauren Norman
409.739.5645

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.

Robert Heinlein