[Stargate] Warlord Report

Seneschal of Stargate seneschal at stargate.ansteorra.org
Tue May 31 06:42:49 PDT 2011

Thank you, Your Excellency, for your hospitality.  At the past few events
I've been to, I've seen a trend of branch pavilions being set up for the
populace of those groups to come together.  I think this is a very positive
idea, and will be of great benefit for our barony.  We often get involved in
our individual pursuits, and we break away to spend time with our good
friends from other branches, that I think having a baronial pavilion at
events will not only increase Stargate's visibility, but will also lend
strength to unifying us as a populace again.  I will lend whatever
truck-space and labor I have to help continue having a baronial pavilion at
events.

And a little addition to Baroness Simone's news, Sir Godwin, made it to the
finals in the Steppes Warlord tournament!  He fought against Duke Aaron and
Jarl Hrafn in a round-robin final round, but in the end Jarl Hrafn won the
day.
In service,
Alden