[Stargate] Toys for Tots at Stargate Yule ...

Brandon Garner garnerbk at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 25 13:29:31 PST 2011

Also there is a Toy Tourney at Yule this year!

 It will be a single elimination tournament, with the ability to "buy" your way back in by donating another toy (or toys/cash) equivalent to your rank: dukes & counts - 3 toys; knights - 2 toys; everybody else - 1 toy.

The winner of the tourney will receive the raffle tickets for ALL the toys donated during the tournament. S/He with the most toys wins!

This is the last chance to fight in a tourney before Crown.

- Orin