[Stargate] Soup Kitchen @ BAM

Terri Hirling thirling at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 07:47:15 PST 2011

Greetings from Ihon & Isabeau,

BAM is just a round the corner and final preparations are in the works for
the 3rd Annual Stargate hosted BAM Soup Kitchen.  Below is a list of those
who've kindly donated their time to prepare soups, sweets, breads and
beverage.

Ann - Chicken Noodle soup
Godwin - Cowboy soup
Ihon - Lentel soup
Isolde - Chicken Stew
Catlin (Stargate) - 13 Bean soup
Maria - Pasta Fajole
Genvieve - Brownies
Isabeau - Chocochip bars or cookies
Baroness Simone - Cornbread
Catlin (Gate's Edge) - Cornbread
Hillary - French Bread
Cairnet - Hot drinks
Merewyn - Gatorade
Ihon & Isabeau - Paper products

Did we miss anyone?

If you are listed above, please plan to be at the Stargate pavilion (near
the castle/field) between 9:00 & 9:30, with serving to begin 11:30.  To our
soup makers, please prepare enough for approximately 40.  We recommend that
you do as much pre-prep as possible since table space tends to be
limited.  Helpers are welcome.  We will especially need help for clean-up
and taking down of the Stargate pavilion after clean up.

REMINDER:  if you are bring a soup it is your responsibility to suppy your
own "heat" source.

We look forward to seeing everyone and thank those who've graciously
volunteered to cook.  We couldn't do this without your help.  Let's all
make Stargate proud.

Warm regards,
Ihon & Isabeau