[Stargate] BAM soup kitchen volume

John Hirling jhirling at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 16:30:12 PST 2011

We probably could have used about 20 more servings of everything.  The
combat archers didn't get fed.  Some people went through the line more than
once before the fighters even got served.  That's something we'll need to
find a way of addressing in the future.

~ihon
One person with passion is better than forty people merely interested."

— E. M. Forster