[Stargate] Toys for Tots at Stargate Yule ...

Maria Buchanan scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 25 13:08:01 PST 2011

Hi everyone.

As I've already stated, I am running the Toys for Tots table at Stargate Yule.
We've got a prize for the raffle.  Our own wonderful Malachai is making one of
his beautiful wooden chests this year.  I'm sure it will be wonderful.

So bring your new or gently used, unwrapped toys to Yule and we'll see who wins
this year.  Don't forget Caitlin's luck, so you need to bring a lot of toys to
counter that.  Let's make this the best year yet!

We do have Marines coming so don't forget to stop by the table and thank them
for their service too.

I'll see you all in December.

Maria