[Stargate] BAM Receipts Part II

Terri Hirling thirling at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 07:02:57 PST 2011

For those that have responded to our first post - Thank you.  If you've
submitted receipts and are due money, we'll be at populace next Monday.

We have not heard from the following individuals:

Anne (Chicken Noodle)
Caitlin (13-bean soup)
Genevieve (Brownies)
Ciarnet (Hot Drinks)
Fedelem (trash bags & Lemonade)
Merewyn (Gatorade)
If you're submiting receipts, please do so ASAP (or at least let us know
how much then turn them in at populace). If you're not going to
submit receipts we need to know that too.

Again, thanks to all that helped.

Warm regards,
Ihon & Isabeau