[Stargate] Equestrian toys up for grabs

Michelle Sinched getsinched at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 28 14:10:37 PST 2011

 I've posted this before to the equestrian list and on facebook but no one ever got back to me who was an equestrian marshall for the Barony of Stargate. We have several of the toys needed to host a practice or event and they are going to waste. Unfortunatly, I don't have the time to play in the SCA anymore. Originally I had asked that a Stargate representative come and get them but no one did so now they are up for grabs for anyone willing to pick them up. We're in Needville, Tx in the 77461 zip code. I will be home all day this Sund...ay if someone wants to make the trip. I know for sure there is a set of heads and a quintain. There are probably ring standards out lying in the tall grass as well and I'm sure I can dig up some lances. Message me here or through facebook. facebook.com/thestitchwitch13

Michelle Fraser