[Stargate] Toys for Tots at Stargate Yule ... In search of a Prize ...

Maria Buchanan scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 27 20:45:27 PDT 2011

Hi I am Lady Maria.  Our wonderful Toys for Tots Liaison, Lady Valeria is unable
to attend Stargate Yule this year and asked me to handle getting the toys
collected and taking care of the rest of the stuff she normally does.

I am looking for an Artisan to donate a prize for the Toys for Tots Drive and
Raffle that we will be having at Stargate Yule this year. For every new  toy
that is donated, a raffle  ticket we be received for the for said prize.  The
Prize can be anything (some examples are a Camping  Chest, a camping Chair,
Stain Glass, Handmade Leather Pouch, etc) . If  you would like to donate the
Prize please contact me privately at scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net or 281-433-0347.
Please leave a message on the phone if I don't answer.  I can't always have the
ringer on my phone turned on.

Thank you in advance for your help.

(So you all know, I will NOT be eligible to win this year.)

Lady Elizabeta Maria dei Medici
Lady Maria
MKA Maria Buchanan