[Stargate] camping at BAM?

katherine watson katherin.watson at att.net
Tue Oct 18 08:20:46 PDT 2011

Your Excellency,

Yes, I would like to camp with Stargate at BAM. I will be coming in on Friday as
early as I can get there.
Also, if anyone needs a ride (and maybe tent space), let me know. I wouldn't
mind company driving to BAM. As for the mentioned tent space, I always carry
extra tents and sleeping bags in case they are needed.

Yours in Service,

Lady Caitilin inghean Ronain ui Cheallaigh
Sentinel Pursuivant, Barony of Stargate