[Stargate] Woodworking Guild

Thomas Smith attewoode at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 08:23:30 PDT 2011

Good Gentles All

I have been talking about this for a while, but now it is time to
finally get things off the ground.  The first meeting of the Stargate
Woodworking Guild will be on Saturday, Sept 24 at my workshop
(otherwise known as my garage).  Tentative start time will be 2:00 PM,
but I can be flexible if other times work better for people.

For those interested in learning, I have drawn up a starter project -
a simple bench made from 2x12 lumber for camp seating.  If you have
other ideas or projects you want to work on, bring them out and we can
work on them!

Please let me know if you are interested in coming.  Contact me off
list for directions.

Your Servant,
Thomas atte Woode