[Stargate] Potluck lunch at Bryn Gwlad Fall Event

Stephanie Wilson imstephw at swbell.net
Thu Sep 22 17:17:06 PDT 2011

Good evening,

Their Excellencies, Baron Robert and Baroness Simone, are graciously
providing a pavilion by the lyst field so that folks from Stargate will have
a 'home away from home' while visiting Bryn Gwlad this weekend (9/23-9/25).

Please join me for a potluck lunch on Saturday under the Stargate pavilion.
I am providing a Mediterranean Chicken Pasta Salad, apples and grapes, and a
5-gallon cooler of ice water. It would be wonderful if other Stargate folks
could bring food, too. (Bring your own cups, plates, utensils, etc.)

In service,

Anne Barrington

Head of Entourage