[Stargate] bragging on Stargate at Ravensfort

Cynthia Whitford simonevalery at comcast.net
Sat Sep 17 19:50:51 PDT 2011

just wanted to brag on the Stargaters I saw at Ravensfort today!

Colwyn fought in the rapier tournament.  So did Allesandro, Angeline, and Diederich (I can claim them, right?)
Sir Karl and Nicollet shot archery (fyi - don't stand in a castle window when Nicollet has a bow!)

Our current Bard Maggie was a finalist in the Ravenskald competition
our Chiv Champ John of Severn had a good showing on the heavy field

Did anybody see something I missed?  Please let us all know!

regards,
Simone - Baroness