[Stargate] Woodworking Guild

Thomas Smith attewoode at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 20:39:25 PDT 2011

Just a reminder to all and sundry that the frist meeting of the
Stargate Woodworking Guild will be this coming Saturday, Sept 24, at
my place.  Tentative schedule is to start around 2:00, finish up when
we get tired.

The starter project I have lined up is a fairly simple bench that
comes apart for transport.  I will provide tools, but ask that
everyone buy their own materials.  Materials required are one 2x12
board, 6 ft long and one 1x4 board, 8 ft long.  We can all run down to
the home depot a couple of blocks from my house to get these on
Saturday.

As I said, I have tools.  If anyone has their own tools to bring, you
are welcome to do so.  It will mean more people can work at the same
time.   For this project, the most useful tools to bring will be
electric drills, jigsaws, and possibly some hand chisels.

If you have other projects you are interested in pursuing, come on out
and we can talk about them.

Those interested, contatc me off list for directions

Regards,
Thomas atte Woode