[Stargate] Baroness stepping down

Cynthia Whitford simonevalery at comcast.net
Mon Apr 16 19:28:11 PDT 2012

Dear People of Stargate, I fear that I must once again be the bearer of bad
news for our fair Barony.

After further reflection on the recent turn of events in my personal life I
feel that I can no longer continue to serve as your Baroness with the care
and attention that you all deserve.  I regret that I must take this step in
such a manner but please know that I have enjoyed my brief time as your
Baroness and I hold you all closely in my heart.

I have consulted with the soon-to-be Crown this evening and it has been
agreed that I will step down as Baroness of Stargate at Coronation this
weekend.  I have asked for this to happen at Stepping Down Court so as not
to mar the joy we all feel at the Accession of Hrafn II and Elizabeta II.

Robert will continue to serve as your Baron and I hope that you will give
him your support in this time of transition.

Best regards,

Simone - Baroness