[Stargate] officially moving fighter practice

Brandon Garner garnerbk at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 26 06:34:16 PDT 2012

Those who showed up to fighter practice this last Sunday all liked the park, no one seemed to have any complaints on parking, and the shade is awesome. We didn't get as many (if any) people asking about us this time, but I'm okay with that, we're not going to get 20 people asking us questions every time.

I officially moving Star Gate's fighter practice to the Menil Park. It will still be at noon on the 2nd & 4th Sundays of the month.

If you have any questions, please email me: garnerbk at yahoo.com