[Stargate] Elfsea Defender Thank You's

Cynthia Whitford simonevalery at comcast.net
Sun Apr 1 09:00:25 PDT 2012

We had a great time at Elfsea Defender yesterday and, as usual, many thank
you's are in order -

To Anne, Alden, and Godwin for taking the baronial pavilion up early and
getting us a prime spot on the list field! *and* for saving us a nice, big
camping spot to put the Big Orange Beast in!

To Collwyn, Brenna, Tarquin, and others for sticking around Saturday night
to help take down and load the baronial pavilion.  Once again many hands
made light (and fast!) work!

To Ainsley for waterbearing all day Saturday and helping to keep us
hydrated!

To Godwin, Collwyn, Don Brian (and cadet Brian) for representing us so well
on the combat fields!

To all our friends who came and visited us throughout the day, we enjoyed
seeing you!

Best Regards,

Robert and Simone

Baron and Baroness

p.s. - mental disclaimer - I was not able to see everything that happened
yesterday (or remember everything I *did* see), so if you saw someone who
deserves thanks but I didn't mention them above, please add your words so we
can all thank them as well!