[Stargate] PBS: Botany of Desire - 8/9 7pm

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 8 16:41:32 PDT 2012

For those into cullinary and herbalism studies, PBS program may be of interest, I learned a lot about apples didn't know before.
Check it out, Hillary

Botany of Desire
Thursday, August 9, 7:00 - 9 pm on  Channel:  8.2
Description: THE BOTANY OF DESIRE brings Michael Pollan's best-selling book of the same name to television, showing how human desires are an essential, intricate part of natural history. The program explores the natural history of four plants -- the apple, the tulip, marijuana and the potato -- and the corresponding human desires -- sweetness, beauty, intoxication and controlling nature -- that link their destinies to our own.