[Stargate] Crown Sewing Project

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 5 15:01:26 PST 2012

For those of us who didn't make it to Stargate Populace, can you review the project request?
Thanks, Hillary  (back in town)

________________________________

Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 14:28:05 -0600
From: Baron Robert <bandb.stargate at gmail.com>
To: stargate at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Stargate] Crown Sewing Project

Geetings
At populace we discussed the Crowns request for help on a project and there
were questions.
I have gotten a reply to those questions.
Their majesties Coif project Coordinator has provided more information. If
we agree to the project, the Barony will be send the fabric with the coifs
already patterned out and drawn on the fabric. The star would also already
be on the coif pattern. We would only need to cut out and sew the coifs
together. If anyone can assist with the name embroidery, this will be done
on a separate square of fabric (like a tag) and sewn on to the back bottom
of the coif later. Fabric will be ready for pick up at 12th Night and due
by late Jan or mid February. This sounds like a reasonable project. For
those interested in helping what is your thoughts.

Robert
Baron

End of Stargate Digest, Vol 80, Issue 4