[Stargate] please volunteer

Monalee R Kendall monaleekr at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 17:22:08 PST 2012

 Hi all,

As I discussed at the meeting. I think a Stargate Crew at gate would
be wonderful!

What is needed is 2 cashiers (people who take money) and 2 exchequers
(people who count money). If you are feeling really adventurous there
are also spots for shift leads.

The shifts run like this:

Saturday 10 March: 0800, 1200, 1800
 Sunday 11 through Friday: 0600, 1000, 1400, 1800, 2359
 Saturday 20 March: 0600, 1200 (Close)

I could really use some help in the early morning shifts especially. I
am attaching a copy of the schedule. We don't have to have a crew,
everyone could volunteer individually as well.

Please consider this and let me know.

Thanks in advance,

Genevieve

--
It doesn't take all kinds there just ARE all kinds.