[Stargate] Gulf Wars Meal Plan & Shower

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 8 20:29:04 PST 2012

Greetings all,
Just a reminder that if you wish to participate in either the Stargate meal plan
or camp shower, to please contact me with your details.  I need your name, email
address, and which meals you plan to eat.

Currently, the meal slots are as follows.  Note, we are still in need of people
to plan to lead the following meals:

Sunday
*Breakfast: None
*Dinner: Hillary

Monday
*Breakfast: OPEN
*Dinner: Wolf

Tuesday
*Breakfast: OPEN
*Dinner: Nicollett

Wednesday
*Breakfast: OPEN
*Dinner: Ansteorran Chili Night

Thursday
*Breakfast: Mu
*Dinner: Caitlin

Friday
*Breakfast: Anne
*Dinner: OPEN

Saturday
*Breakfast: OPEN
*Dinner: None

If you would like to volunteer to coordinate a meal, please contact me by
February 24 so I can update this list.  If you want to participate in the meal
plan or use the camp shower, please contact me by March 2.  We would request
that anyone signing up for the meal plan to please also sign up to help the
cooks prepare meals, clean up meals, police the common area, and remove trash.
I will have a sign-up chart available in camp for people to sign up.  Each meal
costs $5 per person.  Shower cost is $5 per person for the week.  Both are
payable to me as soon as you can get it to me in camp (please cash only).

Thanks!
Alden
Camp Kitchenmonger