[Stargate] GW Camp Meal Plan Update

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 24 05:51:30 PST 2012

Greetings all,
NOTE: There is ONE slot in need of a cook for the meal plan.  If anyone can cook
breakfast on Saturday, it would be most appreciated!

Also, in order to have sufficient drinking water in camp, I would like to ask if
everyone could please bring one gallon of water to share.  This water will be
used for cold drinks only.  We have experienced in the past some difficulty in
getting gallons of water in town, and asking each person to bring a gallon of
water shouldn't overburden anyone's vehicle load-out.

Additionally, it is important to note that breakfast cooks will NOT be
responsible for making coffee.  They will put water on to boil to have hot
water.  You die-hard coffee drinkers, should coordinate your coffee making.  At
this point, I'm not sure what we'll have in the way of electricity for a coffee
maker.

Lastly (for now), I will be bringing a 6' plastic table for the kitchen and one
propane lantern.  I would greatly appreciate it if I could get two additional
tables and one more propane lantern for the kitchen.  I believe a separate call
for tables for the common area will be forthcoming as well.

Thank you all for helping to make this a fabulous Gulf War camp!

In service,
Alden