[Stargate] Fighter Practice - insignia time

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 4 16:50:52 PST 2012

Hi all,
As I understand correctly, Stargate Fighter Practice is this Sunday (2nd Sunday) and after discussion at Populace, will be moved from 10am to starting time of Noon, right?

If so, I'll plan to bring out my metal piercework loaner kits and if you want to work on sawing out some insignia for the kingdom with me, come on along.  Might also be a good time to bring your looms to make Iris or Star ribbons, or handwork in prep for Gulf Wars.

See you then, Hillary