[Stargate] OT: Open Manufacturing Positions--US290 at Pinemont

Steve Scott (Dietrich) dietrich.strobelbart at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 6 05:15:35 PST 2012

Greetings!

The company I work for is looking to fill a number of positions in clerical, manufacturing, and sales.  See the posting below.  We are a medium sized manufacturing facility in NW Houston on Pinemont, near US-290.  If you know me well enough to feel comfortable using me as a reference, feel free, just please, let me know if you do.

If you are interested, please
contact Human Resources at Recruiter at oyogeospace.com.  Or
fax a resume to 713 986 8721

YIS,

Herr Dietrich Strobelbart
Per bend argent and gules, a cock contourney counterchanged.

mka: Steve Scott
281-731-7726 Cell
Numerus vestri pluma!
Number your feathers!