[Stargate] Fighter Practice and Social Afternoon

Melanie Black shadowmib at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 17:02:57 PST 2012

I believe the starting time was noon last I heard.

Also, since I am clearing out some things, I am considering gifting my
library of SCA related books and newsletters that I have collected
during my years in the SCA. I suppose the Hospitaller would be a good
custodian of these things as they could be loaned out to newcomers?