[Stargate] Fighter Practice and Social Afternoon

Brandon Garner garnerbk at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 21 08:41:32 PST 2012

Fighter Practice isn't just for fighters!

Fighter practice has been changed to noon at Memorial Park - in the back (my shield will be hung on a tree - you can't miss me!).

I encourage anyone who wants to come and hang out to feel free to bring their projects, be it music or hand-sewing, or leather working, etc., and come hang out with us in the park.

Fighters may smell funny, but we're friendly!

Please remember to bring plenty to drink and power bars/snacks - it'll be warm & muggy.

In Service,
Oringr Ketilsson
KM - Star Gate