[Stargate] FINAL POPULACE REMINDER

Seneschal of Stargate seneschal at stargate.ansteorra.org
Mon Jul 2 08:08:23 PDT 2012

Just a friendly reminder that Populace is *TONIGHT* Monday, July 2, 2012. It
 would be wonderful to see everybody there!
 Stargate's Business and Populace meetings are held together on the first
  Monday of each month, unless the first Monday is a public holiday, in
which
...  case the meetings will be held the second Monday. The Business meeting
is
  held from 7:00 - 7:30 pm, and is open to the populace. It is followed
  immediately by the Populace meeting from 7:30 - 9 pm. If you have any
  topics to present to at the officers' meeting, please email me, so I can
  include you on the agenda!

*SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT:  At the conclusion of tonight's meeting, Ciarnat
will be teaching a "newcomers" class on creating a persona, backstory, and
finding a name.  She estimates that this presentation will take
approximately 10 minutes.  All are invited to stay!*

  The location is Hope Episcopal Church (formerly St. Michael's), 1613 W
43rd
  St. (Houston, Texas 77018), in Oak Forest Park in the row of spaces on
  Cheshire at the corner of 43rd, by the small white buildings just down
from
  Oaks - go past the nearest building to get to the meeting. Garb is
  optional. For more information contact the Stargate seneschal, Lady
  Nicolette Deuville at stargate.seneschal at gmail.com.

  After Populace, we will be continuing the tradition of invading IHOP at
  13388 Northwest Freeway (just west of Hollister). Anyone wishing to join
  us for dinner, dessert, or coffee/drinks and have some social time after
  Populace is welcome to join!

  See you there!
  Nicolette