[Stargate] Woodworking Guild

Thomas Smith attewoode at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 19:15:58 PDT 2012

There will be a meeting of the woodworking guild this Saturday, July
7.  Anyone interested is wecome to drop by, either to finish current
projects or to talk about starting new ones.  Or just come and hang
out.

Note that we now have a stack of oak logs available for projects,
thanks to Paul.  We also have a commission for 6 benches from the
Baron that we need to think how to handle.

The meeting place will be my workshop (aka my garage) on the west side
of town. Please contact me directly for address and directions.  We
will start at 10:00 and go to 4:00 (or as long as we have energy).

Regards,
Thomas atte Woode