[Stargate] relocating fighter practice - again

Brandon Garner garnerbk at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 2 12:18:08 PDT 2012

As you may or not be aware, we were booted out of the Menil park, something about it being privately owned, and a park for peace and retrospection? I don't know...  : p

Anyway, the regional knight's marshal has suggested Bear Creek park, so I am going there tomorrow to check it out and see how things look.

The MoAS is unable to attend for personal reasons, but I think it would be nice if we could get those who would be interested in doing arts in the park there as well, so you can give your .02 worth.

this will be discussed and a decision made at the meeting Monday. I appreciate any feedback I can get, as this effects more than just me, or just the fighters.

thank you,

Orin