[Stargate] 14 Ga Steel

Martin Miles egrayfox2030 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 30 00:03:25 PDT 2012

SSS Steel is currently selling 2 by 2 ft of 14 ga steel for scrap prices about 50% off what they normally sell it for so far as I know it's only the main location at
6000 Jensen Drive
Houston
(713) 697-7105

It's all inside with a purple color tab at $6.95 per sheet so it's all rust free inside airconditioning so if you are looking to make
armor now would be a good time to stock up they are open Sat till noon.

Eric Greyfox